Update: We will move the tournament to a better registration system, so please register here http://www.fraggednation.com/tournament/pc/fear/CTF-Tournament-5086
CTF Tournament Sponsored by the FEAR gaming community and Fraggednation.com.
So you think your clan is ready for a tournament. Put your team skills to the test and register your team today. To start the Tournament we need all the clans or teams to sign up and register. This will be a random placement to start. Updates on team rankings, screenshots & videos will be done weekly or as events unfold!
Capture the Flag Tournament Rules & Guidelines
- This will be a playoff type tournament.
- Teams advance to next round by winning a best of 3 match set.
- There is no limit as to how many teams a clan may enter, however a player can not be on multiple teams.
- Matches will be played with 4 players per team.
- Matches must be played within a 2 weeks of the scheduled date, but playing matches as quickly as possible is encouraged.
- Each match requires 2 referees (1 per team) to enforce the rules and take screen shots and videos
The Server guidelines
- The servers will be provided by the FGC (FEAR gaming Community) and can be reserved in the Fear-Community tournament forum.
- Map schedule is provided by tournament admins.
- 12 minute round time
- 10 minute overtime
- 2 Med packs
- 2 remote bomb
- 2 proximity grenades
- 3 grenades
- 1.3 run speed
- No super weapons
- Hyper-punching, leaning are accepted!
- No side stepping or sound glitching!
- No Map glitching (looking through walls etc.)
- No hacking
- Each unique player can only be a member of 1 team.
Register here http://www.fraggednation.com/tournament/pc/fear/CTF-Tournament-5086
Please post on the forums or contact Fred,Phreeze, WhippingPost or Morda for more information.
6 CommentsAdd a Comment
Will the matches be allowed to have spectators? I would love to watch some of the matches.
Good question, I think only referees will be allowed, we will try to record all the matches to upload on youtube ^_^
In case you missed It, you can start registering your team here:
Maybe the referees could stream the match, if there’s some sort of delay to make sure nobody uses it to cheat and see where the other team is.
http://www.own3d.tv offers such a feature, if you put in a 5 minute delay that would be cool.
You can also use http://www.xsplit.com to implement a delay on any other streaming website, such as http://www.twitch.tv.
Poppinaclip has a twitch.tv page where he frequently streams him playing COD on X360 as well as some PC gaming.
Fear Gaming* Community
Under server guidelines. First line.
Sorry, was bugging me lol xd